B complex for Parkinson's

I recently came down with Shingles. Very painful as they say and also quite itchy. Well wanting to go the natural way, as always, I looked into taking some supplements. From what was recommended, I took B complex, zinc, l lysine and goldenseal/echinacea combination. Well I notice right straight off it made a big difference with my Parkinson's. Specifically I was able to get off the floor easier and walk down the stairs less awkwardly. I am pretty sure it it was from the addition of the B vitamins. So I will keep the B complex as a daily addition to my normal supplements. I read about B complex for the nervous system so this makes sense. It's not the muscles that go bad in Parkinson's. It's the signal that tells the muscle to move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drooling and swallowing

brain MRI